Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Bunco Night

We have a great Bunco group.  We used to play with 12 ladies once a month, meeting at a diffrent home with a different theme every month.  With hectic schedules, we have cut it down to 4 nights a year - Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall.  Tonight, I'm hosting the Winter Bunco.  My aunt came up with idea of using our game cards as seating placement cards which works out great.  Inside the name cards are the tally sheets. We eat dinner, visit, then clear away the plates and begin our games.  Each guest brings a gift in the $20.00 price range, and at the end of the night the guests pick a gift in the order of who won the most games, to who lost the most.  It's great fun, always good food (in fact, I'm cooking paella tonight), and I love spending time with family and friends.  I printed out name covers for the water bottles because we always seem to be asking who's drink is this?  I guess I should print out wine labels for some of the girls...

No comments:

Post a Comment